Friday, June 15, 2007

Stopping to think about breathing.

Getting into the car yesterday morning was a refreshing change of environment. Having been locked up in my little Duplex for the last week, attempting to study, I had gone almost completely stir crazy. very kilometer away from home seemed to lighten my heart and mind. It's times like these I can understand the gypsie way of life...
Not so easy for me to live out anymore. Loss of bedroom on wheels( Panelvan or Ambulance) and extra wonderful commitments(Amanda) mean things are a little more complex and need to be planned out. Oh well, I'll find freedom in the groove.

1 comment:

Tim & Katrina Earnshaw said...

HI Simo. Just found your blog via Phill and Sarah's. Hope the exams went ok the other day and that you'll soon be free of them.